1. Are you trying to start in nuetral? I'm wondering if your switch is bad, pull the clutch and try to start see if it starts if we go the clutch switch route.
2. Are your lights working?
3. Have you load tested your battery?
4. Have you checked all your connections, put dielectric grease on them except the ECM?
5. Pull a plug see if it's black(fouled) put against the case turn it over and see if you are getting spark, or use a spark tester. If not locate the main center relay under the hood and swap with the fan(front the front looking to rear on right) or just try swapping. You should hear or feel fuel from the injector out the plug hole.
6. Are you using a fuel controller?
7. Take note of a ticking sound on the exhaust stroke if the motor is getting caught up every revolution from a bad decompressor on the exhaust cam.
Last edited by TNT; 02-10-2011 at 08:46 PM.