Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

Dasa pipe group buy

12K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  rrguy 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I was talking to Rudy from DFR about dasa pipes for the ds450 and talked about getting some more built. He called Dasa and was told if we can get 5 ordered Dasa will build them. I'm going to order one so we need to get 4 more ordered.

So if anybody wants one call Rudy at DFR (480)664-9860. you could also check out dfr********. Prices will be around $520 complete exhaust.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Rudy from Dfr knows the guy that was selling that bike. We kepted calling Dasa and they finally decided to make more if we can get aleast 5 pipes ordered. The pipes are full systems, I'll ask if some slip-ons can be made.

#10 ·
i'm in for the group buy.

#11 ·
Whoever wants a pipe just call DFR (480) 664-9860, like I said we need a total of 5 ordered to get them built.

#13 ·
I talked to DFR last week and nobody ordered one, I'm getting one so we need just 4 more to place the order.

#14 ·
I just talked to DFR last night and to get more people interested DFR is now offering full Dasa pipes for 460.00. Just call (480) 664-9860 and place your order.

#28 ·
Anybody see the ds450 on ebay with a dasa built motor, dasa intake and dasa pipe. The person selling it only wants 4g for the whole bike.

#31 ·
Ya thats the one, the mechanic that works on my quad knows the guy selling it. He had it on craiglist a couple on months ago and wanted 5500 i believe. I hope he parts out the quad so I can buy the Dasa pipe and intake.

#33 ·
I don't remember that but I've heard Dasa is getting over 60hp out of them. I remember driver311 getting around 50hp with a piston and cams but the head wasn't ported.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.