Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

Precision Steering Stabilizer?

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  KB Motorsports 
#1 ·
Ive never set up a group buy before but do you think we could get a group buy for possibly precision steering stabilzers? I know I'm in the market for one and they seem to be a hot item and noone ever sells them. How many other people would be interested?

#7 ·
Thanks for the email. We can’t discount out product but if one of our dealers does without telling us, then we would never know.

If you are looking for stabilizers for the ds450 I would highly recommend going with our pro model. The ds has a front side radiator, so the pro with its built in reservoir to compensate for thermal expansion is critical.

Contact Michele at Hetrick Racing. Her son Joel races the ds450 in the nationals pro class

Hetrick Racing
hetrickracing@hotmail.com

Best regards
George Athanasiou
Precision Racing Products
george@precision-rp.com

That is what I received back from them today. Looks like no group buys straight through precision

#8 ·
Hetrick's are good people, Rich built a 250R Powervalve engine for my buddy's quad back in the early 2000's. Super nice guy. Used to run Fox Raceway in Marienville, PA back in the day (was even in a Huevos Film).

I'd be down for a group buy but I already have a Precison Stabilizer that I got from Cam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.