Elka or fox???sos!! - Page 4 - Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com
Suspension/Steering/Chassis Discuss major suspension, steering stem, chassis and similar modifications to the Can-Am DS450 here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator

Liked: 24 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by panosxx View Post
Only4quaD - Adrian Mangieu look gays and respect...elka stage 5!!!!!
This guy (Adrian Mangieu (Rider BRP France)) rode with Richard Pelchat (Rider BRP Canada) at 12 hours endurance race of La Tuque this year 2012. And also take part of 35th Montreal Supercross 2012 wich win Chad Wienen this year. He's elka sponsored.

Youtube Channel Quad
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexraptor350
Index of Service Manuals
http://quads.ddns.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 09:53 PM

SF racing by far, i have got shocks from him as well as my friends and just ordered a set of pb1 from seth yesterday and i know for a fact he will be calling me a few days after to ask me how they are doing if im happy with them and giving me advice, average rec racers and riders like me and prob 98% of this site will never see that from fox elka or axis and i have purchased from all, i have called fox and its like your bothering them when you call for help so remember even if you go fox sf racing is a dealer of them as well
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 AM

I ride Elka's as well as my My friend Mike Troiano (NEATV PRO). we both loved the elkas and they are easy to adjust but it does take time to get them dialed in like any shock.

The front shocks are flawless, but as mike troiano saw this year, the faster you get the more often the rear shock needs to be rebuilt. Mike was having Donald at BCS performance rebuild his shock atleast every other race, if not every race.

I had to have my rear serviced 3 times in 12 races, and i only ride at races...

I had Fox's on my LTR's a few years ago and liked them. Either shock is comparable IMO

NEATV-MX #300 4 stroke A & Collegeboy
2010 Ds450: BCS "shorty" race motor, R111 'Lambo'...Yeah its fast

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com > Can-Am DS450 Tech Discussion > Suspension/Steering/Chassis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in