Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

District 17 mx race at walnut IL

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  venom108 
#1 ·
#3 ·
sweet! This will be my first race ever but I've gone to sunset ridge about 5 times or so. Nervous and excited, see ya there.

#5 ·
Well first race ended in a broken collar bone. It was really nice meeting everyone there. Really nice and loads of information. Time to heal and front shocks are def next item on list to buy.

#8 ·
Zach, Did you race Walnut?

#9 ·
Thanks everyone, I actually feel pretty damn good. Just taking Ibuprofen and nothing else. Hell barely even hurts today and I can move my arm above my head.

#10 ·
I'll def be back to race, might not be till next year but it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience.

#12 ·
I was looking into surgery but with as much movement I have with it I might just let it heal. Everybody I've seen is surprised I can do all this stuff with my arm with no pain or discomfort.

#14 ·
No shoulder/ muscle, joint damage was the big deal to me. Id rather break a bone any day over that. I tend to know how to roll when I fall, I never put my arms out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.