Is the spark arrestor installed?

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nnnoooooo spark arrestor!! No i havent seen one with hmf yet cause no one runs em! Have seen yoshi and it sounded like trash

·
Registered
10 Posts
ill stick with my yoshi ltr, altho the ds's look nice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastLTR @ Dec 6 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ill stick with my yoshi ltr, altho the ds's look nice[/b]
ltr's are weak sauce, there like racing 400's xD

·
Registered
10 Posts
you say that now wes until one beats you, then who will be laughing. when the ds's start pulling the wins away from suzuki then you can say ltr's are weak. not saying that would be a bad thing its about time suzuki had some "real" competition.

i can feel the hate building now lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
there's nothing wrong w/ suzuki's.

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robbie @ Dec 6 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
there's nothing wrong w/ suzuki's.[/b]
ya im not gonna lie i got beat by a stock suzuki 450 and i switched machines and i beat my stock ds with it...havent raced since i got mine piped though BIG difference its like a completly different machine!

and hmf seriously mite be the loudest exhaust out for the ds its crazy my neighbors called my house complaining about it and they live a good 1 1/2 miles away..its also the best exhaust ive ever heard..im not just saying this because this is wut i have..but remember its just my opinion to so it dosnt really matter lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
the suzuki was my first pick. then i rode one in the woods and realized i would be finding ways around the narrow trails while all my buddies kept going. maybe if it had reverse.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Suzuki's are super strong bikes. Fast, fairly reliable, I've had tons of luck and success racing MX with them. But suzuki can't sit back on their laurels. KTM and Can Am have rasied the bar for the 450's and everyone else is gonna be playing catchup. How do you who have the Motorworks pipe like it as far as ride review. I know their is talk about dyno and peak HP, but that peak horsepower doesn't necessarily equal faster lap times. Lets get a ride review going.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have heard nothing but good things about motoworks, i heard they are one of the loudest pipes on the market, heard dasa are nice pipes havent rode with either just curious if anyone got a movie for either on a ds or ltr, preferable not on a yamaha lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a motoworks pipe on my ltr and it sounds so nice. Fit and finish is 5 stars. Just slid right on. Low end and mid range power gains especially

·
Registered
425 Posts
I had also heard good things about the Motoworks..... Until I started reading the Dyno section of this site lol. My pipe sponsor last year I know has a pipe made up for the DS, and he and his dyno says it opens it up quite a bit. It is Hindle exhausts. Pretty popular in Canada but not so much in the states I don't think. They are a super good company and are big into the racing scene. I know he dyno'd all the 450's with stock pipe and then with Hindle, so I will see if I can get those numbers for everyone. DASA has always had the best pipe for the LTR from what I've heard, but these Hindles are pretty good too. Nice and throaty sounding too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dont be hatin just cause you got spanked by a ds450 with a motoworks pipe lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts