Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've haven't seen a release date yet, my dealer don't even have the 09's yet. LOL

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea,

All I see are the 08s, and those are going for dirt cheap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
3400$ less then what i paid for my 08 is what you can buy a New 08 for..... im in canada though... Oh and Ya my ds goes in for a throttle position sensor to be replaced and the clutch blew up at the dealers when they went for a test drive!!!! was there a month for throttle position sensor and 09 clutch cover is apprently back ordered till july 28th meaning 2 months my quad is down for :(

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
3400$ less then what i paid for my 08 is what you can buy a New 08 for..... im in canada though... Oh and Ya my ds goes in for a throttle position sensor to be replaced and the clutch blew up at the dealers when they went for a test drive!!!! was there a month for throttle position sensor and 09 clutch cover is apprently back ordered till july 28th meaning 2 months my quad is down for :(

Ah man that sucks. There's nothing worse than not having your quad for a long period of time. I think it will be a while before you see any 2010s on the showroom floor. I think they still have a ton of 08s left, and a bunch of 09s. They are going to want to sell those off before getting the 2010 out there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have not seen a release date or anything but i cant wait to take one for a spin once my dealer gets them in

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was talking to a dealer in Florida and he said he would be gettin some 2010's in at the end of august.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, has anyone seen the new models yet??

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
im guna take a guess at sept-oct. i got my 08 in oct and it had been on the floor for less than a month...so...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts