·
Registered
459 Posts
I would get Walsh. canam-atv-2[1].jpg

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
nice...those are a little too expensive though...how about houser? anyone had luck with those?

·
Registered
323 Posts
walsh or holz

·
Registered
224 Posts
lonestar!!

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
checked holz's site...no ds450 arms there...any place i should look specifically?

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was thinking either just upgrading to the mx arms and shocks...or goin full bore with fox evols and sum arms...price wise i like the houser and lonestar just cuz their under a grand. houser has that mx kit with everything you need for LT for under $2500.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
well, my ds, is basically a stock 09 mx. My friend who rides in NEATV pro rode my ds, becasue he broke his axle. He funs full fox/Gibson, and last year has Fox/Walsh. He said that the only diffrence he felt in the shocks, is that they were a little too bouncy, which is fixed with rebound adjustment. Also, James Stuart runs KYB shocks on his bike.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so it sounds like ill stick with the kyb. prob do the mx upgrade cuz of the valving, and just slap on sum arms. i dont do any track ridin so i can stay away from the really primo stuff like im assuming gibson and walsh is. i think lonestar or the houser then might be the best bet. thanks guys.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got houser std travel. super easy to adjust. seem real tough. look good. and they come in a nicely packaged kit with everythang you need. I love em. but stock shocks for now :( I'd recommed getting a A-arm gusset kit too. Another good one, just as good as houser is ATV-4-Play. John Natalie has ran them the last couple years but now has walsh. I picked the houser cause ive used houser before and i got a good deal from Golden West Cycle on them when they had houser on sale. got them for 750 out the door

·
Registered
46 Posts
i am plannen on eather doin kyb rebuilt shocks and epic a arms
or pep rebuilds or pep shocks (depends on cashflow) and epic lt a arms and swinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts