Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent my last three hours going onto some other 450 websites such as the KFX450 Central or LTR450HQ just to catch up on what the other classes have going for them...
But it seems that almost every other thred on there sites just has them yelling and swearing at each other! It was almost worse then some youtube videos on whats better a PS3 or XBox lol.... And just about every 5th thred had NOTHING to do with the quad the website was even for!!! People would be putting up threds about there favorite guns or something crazy like that.
So thanks for keeping this site much more profesional then the others. Yes I am sure some threds here have got crazy, but nothing like other ones around....
And one last thing everybody might like, people on the other websites where ALWAYS compairing there quad with eather the DS450 or KTM lol....
Thanks again everybody!
Ride safe!!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
right on....right on....great site and GREAT quad!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lol must be a bunch of northern guys because people down here in the south aint never heard of no danged ol Canned Ham befoe. This site has a lot of good info and not a lot of the BS because there ain't a bunch of yahoo's buying DS's.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
yea thats why most of the super mods are pretty strict....it may seem like were just being assholes alot...but if we let a bunch of useless threads go on or let some members run their mouths a little too far...we just end up like the other worthless forums out there....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Come on man, we ds owner's are much more civilized than any other quad owner after all we own ds's, and don't have to bitch about our quads! lol, just kidding!

But seriously, this forum is awesome, i rarely post but every day i check the forum here all the time, i just don't post as much as i wanted to do, because i don't live in the US so much off the stuff is related to the US like races, get togheter's, exchanging parts and stuff like that.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts