Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just took my ds450 into the dealer and they told me the head got overheated and now the valves wont seal right and a new one is needed. i was wonderin if anyone knew where i can order a aftermarket head or if i could possible get mine redone? thanks for the help....

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
If the valves seating is your problem, there is no reason it can't be fixed. We could easily re-cut the valve seats using our serdi valve machine. We can definately re work your valve seats and check everything over for you. A valve seat job is only $65, which is much cheaper than a new head. Give us a call at 41-736-2201 Thanks!!

·
Retired Moderator
3,417 Posts
thats the kinda good news i would like to hear if my head was cooked.what other services do you do on the engines "BCS''?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
thats the kinda good news i would like to hear if my head was cooked.what other services do you do on the engines "BCS''?
We do it all here, But our main focus is building engines. We have a fully equipted machine shop , flow bench, dyno the whole nine yards. And on top of that we can beat or match anybodies price on any parts you may need. We also have suspension experts in house so, rebuilding or revalving shocks is something else we offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts