Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Illinois side fo the quad cities. I just moved up from an 02 Cannondale Speed to a new 08 DS450X. I haven't taken it out of the crate yet, if it stops raining tomorrow I'll probably get some gas hook up the battery and start it up and see how it sounds and puts around the yard for now. Has anyone got set up with the racer support program and if so what all does it require? Can you do it after you have bought a quad and get any money or goods? How are the 08s holding up?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome to the forums, since you bought a 08' make sure you get all the recalls done.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told by the dealer that it had the flywheel and motor mount done. They didn't know about anything else. Is there anything else? It has a build date of 1/08 on it too.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you need the clutch update done. search some of the other post for the info on it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What if you go for the racer support program? Will they still do the clutch or do you need to get that done first or can you even get into the program after you have bought the quad?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts