Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ride wayne national forest south of columbus,ohio perry state forest south of columbus,badlands offroad park attica,indiana haspin acres laurel,indiana we spend alot of time riding close to home hidden springs ranch enon,ohio small place but fun for the day.we used to go to big rock offroad park maysville, ky. Trails have goten rough to many rock stepups .thanks see ya.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Northwest, Ohio. Me and my buddies have ridden in WNF, and are traveling to Hatfield McCoy trails this upcoming summer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finaly some ohioens lol .i live near troy,ohio we are defitly going to hatfield this summer.going over to enon to ride sat.hidden springs ranch if ever interested call kim at 937-206-1028 this is privat property must call first. Not real big but fun for the day and not to far about 30 min for me.see ya

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm just of Grove City, Ohio. We went to WNF once this year and in my tiny back yard for most the summer. Troy isn't too far from me at all. I used to race karts in Camden.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
i live about 15 min from haspin acres. We only race though we plan to do some races in Ohio this year. We races most of the haspin races this year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live 1 exit west of columbus and I ride perry state forest and wayne national all season long and will probably hit a few new spots this year and the place in xenia you heard about has restrictions no aftermarket exhaust and no 2 strokes and 15 dollars per day but I heard it was alright the guy has a clip on you tube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Dayton never really rode in Ohio much. I tried the place in xenia But really unless you have a utility quad your too loud. I do race some ohio and indy series. I try to get out as much as possible though

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have you tried buds place in enon,www.hidden springs ranch atv riding.com.this place has 150 acres ,no exaust restrictions or two stroke restrictions,has a creek running through property nice to wash quads off.i go here alot just to ride,not a real big place but close to home,i live close to troy,ohio.you should check this place out,fun to ride for the day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any Ohio riders doing any October rides. I am looking to set up a few more rides this year if any one is interested or has any good riding spots. I am always looking for a new place to ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts