Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just wanted to let everyone know that we are looking at these forums daily and if there is any questions we can answer we will be glad to help anyone out. We are a Factory Can-Am Race team for the NEATV-MX and have been working with the DS450 for the past year. We have many many parts we manufacture for the DS and many mods to offer. So again if anybody has questions or is looking for help please feel free to contact us.

BCS Performance - ATV Performance

·
Registered
459 Posts
I heard you guys were working on a intake and was wondering when will it be available?

·
Registered
224 Posts
im wondering the same thing...

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have two intakes we offer, One is just a oversized flange that fits the stock airbox and airboot. It allows you to use a 6" filter with a 4 1/2" clamping diameter.

The second intake is a complete replacement, This one will be available in another week. Keep checking our website, As soon as its available it will be posted.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
They should have a race shroud setup similar to the one on the x-team in the next week or so also.. stronger mounts, better cooling, and cheaper! :i-m_so_happy:

·
Registered
224 Posts
just wondering wut will your complete replacement intake will make for power over stock?? thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
What cams are you guys running in your bikes?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We now offer a Battery box for the Can-Am Ds450. The box is much stronger than the stock plastics. The box is made of 4130 chromoly and is tig welded for maximum strength. The stock battery tray is known to break during race condtions. We have made this box to replace the stock one. This box also allows you to remove your rear fender without taking your battery out. The box can be used with the stock battery clamp or can be purchased with a billet clamp.
Click here for more info
l

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The price is $100 with out the billet clamp, $140 with the clamp. I will definately entertain the idea of a group buy. I can take 25% off if we can get 5 or more buyers!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
wow $630 for your full intake? forget that, i dont need it that bad.. i was expecting like 3-400 range..

·
Registered
224 Posts
ive been waitn 4 this intake since ive heard bout.. but that price tag really let me down.. im barely makn my payments the way it is.. but i LOVE racing so i work it in there even with my already tight budget.. its so hard to get parts for this quad.. n when people start offering goodies lol there sooo expensive to the oint a guy cant afford it!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
That is a fully machined intake, Each one takes a very long time to make. WE have the same version of it made out of aluminum sheet metal that is only $320.00. It works almost as good the thing with the aluminum sheet metal one is the inside is not all profile milled so you do not get the fluid air movement. Again we have three styles we have the velocity ring that fits your stock airbox and then we have the sheet metal one and then we have the fully cnc machined one. I know its pricy but it is truly a piece of work.

Thanks, And again call us if you have any questions.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That is a fully machined intake, Each one takes a very long time to make. WE have the same version of it made out of aluminum sheet metal that is only $320.00. It works almost as good the thing with the aluminum sheet metal one is the inside is not all profile milled so you do not get the fluid air movement. Again we have three styles we have the velocity ring that fits your stock airbox and then we have the sheet metal one and then we have the fully cnc machined one. I know its pricy but it is truly a piece of work.

Thanks, And again call us if you have any questions.
I only caught part of the conversation about the intakes. Can you bring me up to speed on all of the intakes you are offering.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts