Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my MX 5 tanks of fuel old. Just put on new rear pads, brakes are still crap, bled the line, didnt do any thing. When l put the pads on , brakes worked good but still had to push it all the way down. Now theres nothing . Does anyone have any suggestions. When l bled the lines fluid came out then stopped. When l pump the pedal to bleed them hardly any fliud comes out. fluid level is good. Please help. CASS:suicide:

·
Registered
323 Posts
i couldn't figure mine out either, they would work one day and not work the next. i took it to the service guy to get fixed and haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
224 Posts
poke a hole in the rubber diaphram under the cap and bleed again thats wut i was told to do and it worked

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I poked a hole , didnt do anything. took all the lines off , checked for blockage , nothing. When l pump the pedal it seems like there not enough fluid getting to the brakes . When l bled them again hardly no fluid comes out. Any other things l can check? Thanx for your help. CASS

·
Registered
224 Posts
take it to the dealer, its prolly under warrenty except for the pads but you said they were brand new?

·
Registered
477 Posts
i tried a million times to fix my rear brake, couldnt figure it out for the life of me. Now i took it for a spin today and the brakes work flawlessly, just out of nowhere they came back to life lol kind of weird

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
dealer it. i lost all my fluid, filled it...lost it again...filled it...then it stayed in and then the brakes just stopped working. goin to dealer 2moro to stop wasting my time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts