Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, i did. i got a grand of free parts, and a grand off an 08. and i used that free 1000 dollars to pay for the 75% off upgrades. its no scam.

·
Registered
49 Posts
anyone else see this? its made me look into a ds very hard.

BRP Announces Can-Am X-Team DS 450 Racer Supposr Program

the money is really nice too. 500 bucks if i win B class at my local series. :blink:
I got a KTM factory ride support this year but couldn't take them up on the offer because of how freaking much those things are, i was super bummed out but I think I might try this one because I saw one today and I'm really liking it

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a KTM factory ride support this year but couldn't take them up on the offer because of how freaking much those things are, i was super bummed out but I think I might try this one because I saw one today and I'm really liking it

ahh that sucks. I think the KTM would sell way more if it were priced cheaper, or made a better program for contingency or something.

·
Registered
49 Posts

ahh that sucks. I think the KTM would sell way more if it were priced cheaper, or made a better program for contingency or something.
I know I almost cried lol but ya hopefully I get offered this because I'm liking the ds450x mx a lot more now

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey i got the if you want to say sponsorship from can am also i have the shocks and the stem sittin at my house and i am just waitin on all the other parts that they offered me which should be in this week sometime

1 - 8 of 8 Posts