Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Valcourt, Québec, July 20, 2009 – With Can-Am™ X-Team Racer, Richard Pelchat, taking round two of the Canada Cup near Walton, Ontario, Pelchat now has the points lead in the Canada Cup ATV championship. He is looking to the next round of the Canada Cup where he could clinch the Canadian national ATV motocross championship aboard his Can-Am DS 450™ EFI ATV.

"Richard Pelchat is not only one of our top DS 450 racers with the CMRC series in Canada, but he is also running fast in the AMA ATV Motocross Championship in the United States," says Jimmie O'Dell, Racing Manager for Can-Am ATVs at BRP. "He is looking very strong and is hunting for his second Canadian national championship in as many years."

The next round of the Canada Cup ATV championship will be near Perry Sound, Ontario on August 8th and 9th. For more information on Can-Am racing, our 2009 contingency program and amateur DS 450 support program, please visit Can-Am - ATV.

About Bombardier Recreational Products Inc.
Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), a privately-held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorized recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski‑Doo® and Lynx™ snowmobiles, Sea‑Doo® watercraft and sport boats, Evinrude® and Johnson® outboard engines, direct injection technologies such as Evinrude E‑TEC®, Can‑Am™ all-terrain vehicles and roadsters, as well as Rotax® engines and karts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've seen both rounds of the Canada cup races so far. Pelchat is such a good rider and so fast, its insane.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Rider Rider Rider lol! Pelchat could win on a stock 400 ex lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
No doubt. The final round of the Canada cup is next weekend in Perry Sound, Ontario. Hes gotta watch out for Greg Gee. Both guys are amazing riders and Canadian too so I don't know who I'm gonna be routing for. Mabye leaning towards Pelchat since Gee doesn't ride can-am any more lol.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ya. I'll hopefully be there racing.. we'll have to see what work thinks of that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Used to race CMRC alot until I started to go to school on weekends. Raced CMRC Pro Supermoto in 07 and 8. Should be at every round next season. Hoping to get to the rest of the rounds this year.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Used to race CMRC alot until I started to go to school on weekends. Raced CMRC Pro Supermoto in 07 and 8. Should be at every round next season. Hoping to get to the rest of the rounds this year.
I'll have to keep an eye out for a new DS. I'm not racing this season because I'm still fairly new to riding quads, but hopefully next season I will be.

I try to go to as many races as possible though. I have a few friends who do race so I just go with them. It's always a good time camping out over night too lol.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sweet deal. You'll have to definately get into racing. I'm gonna post some pics on the quad, Just printed out my graphics and put them on. Hope your weekend went good and ya had some fun!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It was a good time. The racing was good, and the show Dirt Trax was there filming an episode were they raced polaris rzr's. One guy ended up rolling his down a hill but both him and the rzr were fine. And a bear stole a cooler we had sitting outside our trailor when we were sleeping and completely mangled it and left it like 40ft away lol.

Pelchat got first place and won the Canada cup. Gee never showed up. I heard that he didn't want to bother and risk getting hurt since he's doing pretty good in the US, just word going around who knows if its true. Plus he didn't show up to the last one so I'm not sure if he could have even won unless something happened to Pelchat.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your quad with the new graphics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts