Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone here part of the can am racer support program??

because I see that if you get approved you get a free motoworks power up kit with the pipe and everything else

so if they do it for 2010 I will deff sign up

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you actually get the pipe and other stuff free??? lol

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
yeah, and I bought the rest of the parts, Shocks, a-arms, axle, with the 1,000 they gave me for oem parts and stuff. Made me pretty happy. lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
i got into the program. i'm so happy it is offered for cmrc it has really helped me out so far

·
Registered
38 Posts
I Only got 15% off parts thats all are dealer said can-am had for a race deal......Northern Alberta Canada. I Race mx in our Local PMA. I just ordered a whole motoworks set up.......from them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
u only got 15 percent off the a arms and shocks and stuff? if so i got 75 percent off them

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, my prob is that you have to be 16 to sign up. and I turn 16 two days before the first race, so it would prob be like mid season before they approved me??? right?
how long did it take for you guy's to get approved?

and do you think they would let me sign up before the my 16 birthday if I explained the whole thing to them?? maybe (hopefully) lol

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Well, i thought that they stopped accepting people into the racer program as of April 30th. I hope that is not the case though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stopped for good? or just this year?

because im talking about next year

·
Registered
79 Posts
they unfortunatly stopped accepting aplicatings for this season, i got approved like the next day they called me and said i was in so i think u would be fine if u just said to them i turn 16 in 2 days they would probalbe be fine with it

·
Registered
79 Posts
sweet deal u got all the parts yet?

·
Registered
72 Posts
The dealer says the parts have been ordered. I am planning on taking delivery on Thursday this week (08 DS450 x), if I do not have an ETA on the parts I will be very hesitant to sign the paper work…

·
Registered
79 Posts
ya i took the bike and put it through the 10 hour brake in period before the parts came in so when i took it to the first event i could open it rate up

·
Registered
79 Posts
the parts came in a few days after i took the bike home

1 - 18 of 18 Posts