Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when DASA is going to put a pipe & intake kit out??? i can't wait much longer motoworks is looking better every day.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would get the ron wood pipe instead of the motoworks. It makes more power and is louder.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think i'm just gonna wait on dasa if they're actually going to make a pipe. i wish i knew when it was coming out though. sparksracing says their in the process of making one also. i've heard ct racing is making one too and they always have good stuff. i hope fuelatv does the pipe shootout for the ds450 like they did for the kfx & ltr.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya, i really wish they would come out w/ some pipes soon. that's the ONLY thing that bothers me about the ds. everything else i want is already out. the place where i bought my ds only sold 3 since they've come out. i guess there just isn't much demand for them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Robbie, where do you live in Oklahoma?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live in tulsa, northeast okla. what about you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
O yea, I was just there yesterday, I live in Hydro, It's in western Oklahoma an hour west of OKC right on I-40

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that near cyril or cement? is there any good places to ride around there? there isn't much around here, only two good places. there is a place on keystone lake & grand lake. there is prolly more, but these are the only two i know about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We ride the Candian River during the Summer, there is like 3inches of water at the deepest spots for 50miles if it doesnt rain, and we have a few MX tracks, and were only an hour from Little Sahara

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds cool. i would love to ride at sahara. maybe one day i will make a trip up there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's great up there, something you should def do sometime!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just wish dasa or sparks would put out a pipe. rossier also looks nice. does anyone know anything about them? they say you don't need an fmi w/ it. you can just cut the pink wire. i'm not gonna wait much longer on them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I dynoed the motoworks and the ron woods. The ron woods stomps the motoworks pipe by about 2whp in the mid and top. More like 3whp in the overrev. Rossier makes a killer pipe. Id go that route.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
have you dynoed the rossier? what fmi did you use when you dynoed the motoworks & ron woods? how loud is the ron woods compared to a curtis sparks or any other loud exhaust?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Heres a pic of the dasa pipe, I hope its released soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya it would be awesome if they released soon. i got another email from ct racing today, they said their pipe will be out by feb. atleast we have that to look forward too. driver311, what do you think about ct racing's pipes?

·
Registered
34 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bushwacker @ Nov 29 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would get the ron wood pipe instead of the motoworks. It makes more power and is louder.[/b]
Not true, buddy has ron woods on hes ds450 and mine is easly louder with motoworks and both make same power

·
Registered
84 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WesDS450X @ Dec 5 2008, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not true, buddy has ron woods on hes ds450 and mine is easly louder with motoworks and both make same power[/b]

They make far from the same power. And your right about the loudness. The motoworks is super loud. In fact it sounds horrible IMHO> But powerwise your far from right. Ive dynoed them on multiple machines. The ron woods spanks the motoworks. Motoworks pipes are in my opinion a WASTE OF MONEY!! Look good but minimal gains and horrible sound. Especially on the ds.

·
Registered
900 Posts
All this sales hype about pipes makes you wonder how many sales people or sponsor pushers are out here trying to make a buck? Is there an independent company that dyno's them without getting kick backs from sales?

Driver311 why do you buy all these pipes and new quads and dyno them then post results on forums? Who are you? Whats your motivation?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts