Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to purchase 4 ITP 112 Sport Rims for my DS450 from my BRP dealer for $200 CAD. They brought them in for a guy who said that they wouldn't fit his DS450 without removing the center cap. Has anyone heard of this before? The center cap would look nice but for that price I might take them off his hands anyway.

·
Registered
323 Posts
all you have to do is put some washer on the studs and it works fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that looks gr8! The ones I'm looking at are the silver and black. So what your saying is just put some spacers on the wheel studs before you mount them? How much space needs to be taken up?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well all I had to do was space out the front wheels a bit with some washers and these rims fit fine. They also look pretty good!

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Those look nice man! Hopefully they work out well. BTW Please take off the reflectors on your grab bar and front bumper...some dumb ass safety person though that would make the quad safer. Sounds like our government making rules about things they have no idea about.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...I took them off after the pic was taken. I'm ordering a new bumper and grab bar from Pro Armour. Should be here in about 7 - 10 days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts