Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some drag racing from this past weekend.

·
Registered
323 Posts
nice video. those banshee's are fast. were you the only stock motor there? did you run w/ the black ltr?

·
Registered
224 Posts
see the ds has so much power you cant even get it to hook up at the line!! LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The black ltr has some motor work, I raced him once and lost. I did beat a honda 450 with motor work but my camera erased the clip. The event was unorganized as you guys see I got paired with my friends 80hp raptor.

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks like you need a wheelie bar, lol. i'm ready to get some motor work done. have you decided what you wanna do to yours?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has Rossier said anything about the stock cranks? The owner of DFR who worked as a can am mechanic said they to don't last and some times the cases crack for no reason.

·
Registered
323 Posts
it's been so long, i don't remember what he said. i don't believe he said anything about them though. i bet they would know though. they seem to really know what's going on w/ the can am. i talked to charlie for 45 minutes and got like 3 words in. he will tell you everything he knows.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres some more videos from this past weekend. My friend took his R1 banshee out and the drag rail at the end was awesome.

·
Registered
323 Posts
that take off at the end is badass. looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
We had alot of fun and they was 3x more people there. My first race was with kid on a blaster, he had no one to race so I pulled up. I wanted to race the yellow ltr a third time but he took off. There was also 2 ds450x there , I challenged them to a race but they never lined up. They probably got scared of my 10 paddles cuz they had sand stars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
what mods did they have on the ds? did that ltr beat you?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both of them had paddles and one had a motoworks slipon. The race with the ltr he pop up and I got him then the second race I pop up and he got me then he parked his bike. He has the cherry bomb with no lid and sparky plus he probably 100lbs+ lighter than me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts