Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your pick? Any reasons why? Cost, feel, strength, . . .

I've used Pro taper, Faast, Tag, stock. . for me I've bent two pro taper, the Faast work but didn't do it for me (I know may be fight'n words lol) and not worth the price. I've had two pair on 3 different bikes. But Tag, nothing but quailty, fit and feel, never bent any yet. Of course all have been fat bars of all brands.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I used to run fasst, but i decided just to keep the stockers on the can-am, seeing as they were comfortable for me, and that's 300 less dollars I have to spend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
fasst baby!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Because they feel good and they look super pimp!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I'm currently running Tag. They aren't as plush as the Flexx bars I had for 4 years on my YFZ450, but they'll do. The next set of bars i'll get once my bike is rolling again is the atv four play soft bars. they're nice! I'm waiting patiently for ATV Four Play to release a clamp for my stock stem. The soft bars work without a aftermarket stem on the Kawasaki , Suzuki , and Honda. They will not work on the KTM, Can-Am, or Yamaha stock stems unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
got good ol renthals. cant go wrong with em. and they look better than stock and are super cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts