Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First race of the season with a few of the GNCC guys. Borich and McGill usually come to quite a few of our winter races for Some good ole SAND conditioning.
Borich lapped me just before the pit area and then stopped for gas and passed me again soon after his gas stop. So in a way he lapped me twice I guess! LOL Bithell was a no show?????
I did five laps in 1:25:56, finished 1st out of 8 and led all 5 laps! WOOHOO!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Good job! :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I got a typical horrible start, last, passed 6 guys on the first lap! I got four of them while they followed a guy that got stuck in a mud hole. I passed them by taking a line that was high and dry. And that was all she wrote. No mechanical issues, and a first place finish is a real confidence booster.
I love it when the fast guys come down here. They are CRAZY fast through the woods! Kinda like me racing a local yocal stock car with NASCAR guys on the track. :bigeyes:

·
Registered
548 Posts
McGill... yeah, he's running #521 from now on, regardless of his rank. Had that on his facebook page awhile back.

Bithell... from the Bithell Racing facebook page this morning: """We wanted to let all the Bithell Fans know that we will not be attending the GNCC Banquet this weekend. We have a crazy amount of stuff going on at the Bithell camp right now and just can't make the trip, we do apologize because it is always a good time to see everyone before heading south. However, looking at positive news: Mark your calenders! THURSDAY we will make a big announcement about the 2013 GNCC Season!!!"""

·
Registered
548 Posts
Here is what he said about #521....

521 Universal Number. Gonna run it consistently so fans and sponsors don't have to change numbers every year. 5 was the best finish on my first factory ride, a KTM and 21 was the number my dad ran on his race car years ago. So it is to honor him for all the help he is to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts