Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the can am is my first Fuel injected quad, i have the green injector and also got the 50mm throttle body, got the TB installed fine...i looked around for threads or info couldnt really find the anwers, If your looking at the quad from the back looking toward the front, does the injector go just forward of the throttle body assembly where the rubber boot runs into the top of the engine, which would also be below the coolant resi? should snap a pic but to tired to go back out, ill take one in the morning, thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It goes in the plastic flange that attatches.to the head of the motor, where the fuel line hook up is theres 2 bolts you take those bolts off and full the injector out.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
like parider said...but you can also find the fuel rail and follow it to the injector. If you're looking from the rear, the fuel rail will be on the left and come over, near the top of the engine and curve inside the frame to where the injector sits.

quite easy to change!

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys ill give her a go tonight, runs like a raped ape with what ive done so far and havent even put on the Power commander 5 of the green injector, love the sound of the ron wood exhaust! gonna be beast mode /nod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts