Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so 3 weeks ago i took my quad in to get the following done:

flywheel update (warranty)
motor mount update (warranty)
new rear brakes
valve adjustment
oil change
spark plugs yada yada yada

figured hell while it was in the shop id order that bitchin aluminum radiator guard and a yellow grill. all the service work was done within 2-3 days...but just had to wait on the 2 cosmetic pieces....

one week passed...

two weeks passed...

three weeks now...

tuesday i called and said "wtf mate? :261:wheres my parts?" o tomorrow itll be ready...

so since i cant drive right now i scheduled a ride at the end of the day in LA traffic and hour and a half across town to pick it up...

the guard and grille werent there...

so i split. they said tomorrow (wednesday) itll be good...

guess what? it wasnt.

so today (friday) i got a ride again down there.

called the BRP parts rep from the shop. THEY NEVER EVEN GOT A GODDAMN ORDER FOR THE PARTS! :suicide:AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

needless to say i ran away with the quad promptly after getting a refund for the missing parts and all the services for free.

a squeeky wheel does get oiled. crutches dont hurt either hahaha.:thank_you:

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
i get great service from my dealer witch is my sponser lol, man the rad guard makes a big difference

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha...i was literally looking at that post thinking out loud," wtf is a rad gaurd?"...then my meds wore off and i slapped myself silly...can you only get the radiator gaurd thru the racer program? or does another afterarket company make em?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a ds450 last year in Mn and the dealer is also terrible. Tried calling a rep but nobody likes to call back. Have complaints, for the money I paid no one talk to me

·
Registered
79 Posts
i donno if u can only get the guard through the program or not u would think that an aftermarket company would make em

·
Registered
425 Posts
YA. Not sure what it is with some of these dealers, but they seem to either be out of the loop or don't care. Had a confronation earlier with a BRP dealer in upstate New York, and they were pretty confrontational and he didn't like the info that I was giving so he basically hung up on me.... then phoned back and basically wanted round 2 of the argument!

·
Registered
79 Posts
upstate new york aint that kinda far if u live just south of ptbo lol :p who is ur dealer?

·
Registered
5 Posts
so 3 weeks ago i took my quad in to get the following done:

flywheel update (warranty)
motor mount update (warranty)
new rear brakes
valve adjustment
oil change
spark plugs yada yada yada

figured hell while it was in the shop id order that bitchin aluminum radiator guard and a yellow grill. all the service work was done within 2-3 days...but just had to wait on the 2 cosmetic pieces....

one week passed...

two weeks passed...

three weeks now...

tuesday i called and said "wtf mate? :261:wheres my parts?" o tomorrow itll be ready...

so since i cant drive right now i scheduled a ride at the end of the day in LA traffic and hour and a half across town to pick it up...

the guard and grille werent there...

so i split. they said tomorrow (wednesday) itll be good...

guess what? it wasnt.

so today (friday) i got a ride again down there.

called the BRP parts rep from the shop. THEY NEVER EVEN GOT A GODDAMN ORDER FOR THE PARTS! :suicide:AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

needless to say i ran away with the quad promptly after getting a refund for the missing parts and all the services for free.

a squeeky wheel does get oiled. crutches dont hurt either hahaha.:thank_you:
Wasn't Berts by chance?

·
Registered
425 Posts
If your not apart of the racer support program, you can get them from BCS Performance for 90 bucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts