Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if there are some people who have raced the heartland challenge before you might want to throw out some ideas. A fellow can am rider messeged me on fb asking if i would race with him. I have done some reading and i know it is a tough race. I currently only race xc here in my local state but i would be willing to try it. Thoughts? Suggestions?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have raced the heartland challenge the last two years, and actually won the very tough b class with two other buddies and got 12 overall, it is an extremely tough, long, race, but its a hell of a lot of fun, definitely recommend three guys and three quads, unless you are both machines and don't get tired, and start toughening up the hands now cuz it doesn't matter how tough you think your hands are, they are gunna get blisters. When walker fowler and kiser told ballance two years ago that there hands hurt he told them to stop bitching and they should have been more prepared, yet they still dominated it between the two of them.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Sounds like a good time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts