Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody.
Just got a call from BCS saying my parts are on the way finally. I ordered there modded radiator with cap, inline cooler, and seat mount.
Anybody got step by step instructions how to install the proper way, and what to look out for? seeing as BCS does not send instructions....

I don't need the CV4 Hose Kit do I?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Just put the radiator in like normal, and remove the coolant tank. Cut the radiator hose where the plastic T connector is that has a line running up towards the old coolant tank. The inline cooler replaces this plastic T. The small coolant hose coming from the head needs to be blocked off, weather you leave a little bit oh hose there and put a bolt tightly in the hose and tighten it with a hose clamp, or screw a bolt into where the fitting is, is up to you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you just put a rubber cap on the return line that is on top of the radiator that went to the head and reservoir? Or can you just put in a new hose that goes from the head to the radiator?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Get it cut off and sealed shut so u want have any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.