Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im new to this site... Im in search of a New 4 Stroke atv.. I own a drag banshee I was in cali @ glamis dunes and it's just all race no duning for the quad.. It was fun but I want to enjoy the dunes also.. I was looking at the kfx450 i was just about to ( X ) out the forum and I seen DS450HQ.com
So I was like eh wtf let me see what that forum is about.. I started to do research and I started to like what i was reading.. I could get a brand new 08 mx series for 6500.00 black.. Now how are these quads? Im going sat to sit on 1 to see how I fit on it.. Im 6*2 and 235 lbs... Can anyone tell me how they are how do they handle etc etc people who own/ridden them? Any info will help me out alot.. I dont want to buy twice..!! Thanks and happy to be a memeber!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome to the site. i really like my ds. it fits my perfect.. i'm 5'10, 160. it handles great for a stock quad. i feel really fast on it. there isn't another quad out there that i want right now. i thought i wanted a ktm, but i really like EFI. the power comes high in the rpm's when it's stock, but when i put a pipe & intake on mine there was a lot of power every where. if you feel comfortable on it, i'd say get it. the suzuki is a nice ride too. might check those out too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts