1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
hmm gonna say a green injector with a bored throttle body sounds about right

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
bcs performance and rossier both sell them. But a lot of that question depends on your mods. If you don't have enough engine mods to the point that you're maxing out the duty cycle of the stock injector, then you're not going to gain anything from going to a bigger injector.

As for the bored throttle body, I'm not sure...someone will chime in on that one.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
as to who makes them im not sure =X i picked up a 50mm bored throttle body and green injector from someone on the site and cant remember if i paid 225 or 250 for the setup. so im not sure of the going price with then separated =( sorry

·
Registered
79 Posts
The "green injector" is the stock injector nozzle for the outlander 800. You can get them through your local dealer. As LTMFB had stated your true "need" for the injector depends on the modifications you have done. When I epoxy ported my head, my local shop manager (Gregory) had contacted Rossier regarding boring the TB and they told him that the oversized TB actually would hamper the performance as the point of the epoxy porting is to "choke down" the intake plenum to create more velocity into the combustion chamber. Opening up the TB is then counter productive, at least for my mods. At least that is what I interpreted from the conversation...I could be wrong, I am far from an engineer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts