Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you already have insurance on a car or truck, check with your insurance company. I got a second policy on mine for my ds even though my insurance company doesn't really advertise that they insure quads, bikes, boats, etc. like some do. And since I have multiple policies with the truck and quad there is another discount for that, so my ds is fully insured for only $82 a year.

·
Registered
571 Posts
mine is street legal and fully insured through progressive for 92 a year

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Another vote for Progressive. Went through my house and vehicles and that insurance was higher. Just do your research and you'll end up with the best price.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm at 82 bucks a year with progressive, full coverage, 2k in aftermarket parts, full replacement value or something like that.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Id be more worried about bodily harm coverage and property damage than replacement value. Getting $9000 back isn't as helpful as getting $50000 worth of hospital bills paid for.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't think State Farm covers medical for the rider when insuring ATV's. The medical is for the other person if you hit someone. I have heard that for off road riding, you are going to get hurt. It is just a matter of time.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I go through Country Companies

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here is the summary of mine of anyone cares:

BODILY INJURY & PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY
BI $50,000 EACH PERSON - $100,000 EACH ACCIDENT
PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY - $25,000 EACH ACCIDENT

UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED MOTORIST
$50,000 EACH PERSON - $100,000 EACH ACCIDENT

COMPREHENSIVE $500 DEDUCTIBLE

COLLISION $500 DEDUCTIBLE

ACCESSORY COVERAGE $3,000

Total Policy Premium $81.00

I also have 2 other insurance policies in case I get hurt, loose work, etc etc.

·
Registered
571 Posts
mine is exact same as yours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.