Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a intake ring awhile back and never got around to installing it. I knew I needed a larger filter so I bought a trx 450r UNI filter. However, it would not fit in my airbox. What filter do I need that will fit in my airbox with out modification? Thanks!

·
Registered
730 Posts
You'll prob have to cut the air box

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know off hand the part number? I'm not a fan of k&n's but if it's the only thing that will fit it will have to do. Is there a foam filter that will work for sure?

·
Registered
811 Posts
The honda filter does fit

·
Registered
126 Posts
this might also work for you UNI UAP-6400 4” I.D. X 5 ¾” X 7 ¼” LONG

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
if you get the BCS intake ring with K&N filter ( got mine from Ron wood racing ) there shouldn't be a fitment issue to my knowledge, haven't installed it yet but from reading it will fit but be tight, anyone please correct me if Im wrong.

·
Registered
438 Posts
X2 on the fuel customs yfz filter, and it does work i test fitted my buddy's off his 07, very nice dual foam filter. i ordered a durablue filter for a trx and no way would that fit in the stock airbox, had to use the kn that came from bcs

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did some researching and I went with a k&n filter with 4.5" I.D. and 5.5" long. That will get the job done

1 - 12 of 12 Posts