·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres mine HMF Ironman slipon.
myds2.2.jpg

myds3.2.jpg

myds5.2.jpg

Heres a video from the drags this past weekend. My friend is on the blue raptor and the yellow ltr has $5000 in engine work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That iron man is nice. I am getting ready to install a Sport series HMF exhaust with EFI controller and K&N cant wait to ride it and see the difference. what size paddles are you running? 22inch? they look huge.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The paddles are 21x12x8 7 paddle extremes but ever since I installed my pipe I get too much wheel spin. My bro has some 22x11x8 10 paddle extremes I going to try out this weekend.

·
Registered
35 Posts
do you still have the stock gearing? i ordered 20x11x9 haulers for my bike i also have 20x11x9 ITP sand stars. those haulers are way better for drags there super light and float really well. let me know how the 10 paddle haulers work for you.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I run 14x41, but I want to try 39 tooth with the 7 paddle. I have 20x10x8 6 paddle extremes and they're smaller than my 20x11x8 sand stars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks like it runs good. what did that raptor have done to it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its Kenz 780, +2 valves, web4 cam, +2.5 throttle bore, 14to1 piston, cnc ported head, Kenz oof pipes, pc3, k&n. It put down 80hp and about uppper 50's torque.

·
Registered
323 Posts
and you were beating it?? wtf?? lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you mean the white quad it's a predator 500.

·
Registered
323 Posts
oh, okay.. that's what i thought the raptor was. how do you like the pipe over the baffle out?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its night and day difference. The core size is the same as my bro's ltr dasa pipe. I still need to get a pc5 then after that the fci intake.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah those HMF pipes are awesome. loud for sure. i cant wait to try mine out. the pc5 is the power commander correct? i got the HMF EFI controller i kind of wish i would have researched it a little more and picked up the power commander. definetly can fine tune it alot better.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah those HMF pipes are awesome. loud for sure. i cant wait to try mine out. the pc5 is the power commander correct? i got the HMF EFI controller i kind of wish i would have researched it a little more and picked up the power commander. definetly can fine tune it alot better.

The power commander is a must if you're going to do any engine mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts