Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
how about presidents day? in january, weather is awesome, still a good holiday weekend, in the middle of the glamis season, all the vendors are there, but not too busy cuz its just a few weeks past new years. i'm definitely down!! sorry gregory for jacking your thread!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
glamis is 3 and a half hours drive from phoenix

·
Registered
571 Posts
for sure, thats our guys trip anyways!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
if you have been there for halloween or thanksgiving, presidents day is not crowded!! most of my group tent camps, but we circle the wagons with toyhaulers and pop ups also, and one motorhome, but i myself tent it. and in my younger days i used to have a lowered geo storm in high school with a hitch and i would pull my little single axle trailer out there with my 250r and never got stuck, and trent a lot of us are still going for halloween!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
so ready!! jeephreak, you ever ride the cinders? going next weekend

·
Registered
571 Posts
we always go in from sunset crater, 2 small hills and we are at 50 and 100! we will be one of the first campsites on the left hand side of 776, there will be 2 haulers and a bunch of tents, look for my bike, and i have a white crew cab gmc, we can go on a good ride

·
Registered
571 Posts
actually look for my wifes ranger, bigger to notice, look at my pics, there is a pic of it in there, we are leaving about 1 on friday, so maybe see you up there

·
Registered
571 Posts
watch it! lol, soon enough, soon enough! cant wait

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.