Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so thanks to super mod gregory who suggested i start my own group ride on the west coast, i think i will instead of thread jacking him anymore :ponder:

sooooooooooooo where should we do this thing? i dont know of a place really big enough between us all to meet (sand mountain, UT maybe, kinda small though) so of course im going to suggest Glamis. since it would be nice to have as may of us in one area as physically possible, the more warning the better. lets settle on a date and place.

just throwing it out there:
glamis for easter. weather is still really nice, not too crowded on that holiday, usually easy to get off of work for a few days, and there is so much area and different riding at glamis that i think we can all have a good time.

and hey, if any of you east coast or even midwest or northern guys wanna come down, lets do it! ive heard of people coming from all over the country, and all over the world to visit this beautiful area, and i think it be well worth it! we can work out a deal with Luv2camp for some trailers, or tents are always an option (my fav!)

anyways, just a thought, californias desert riding season is just around the corner and would love to meet some new ds riders (or any riders for that matter) to expand our growing family!

so the dates are still up in the air but i do highly suggest a holiday weekend and maybe a day or two into the week, cuz half of glamis' charm is the diverse crowd it draws!

any other suggestions on a place to meet would be well received!

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we need to stop talking about it im getting antsy already lol yea i tent it too and thanksgiving is THE BEST time to go lol huge crowds and so much stuff to see, easter this year with quadracer12 was empty so yea hoping this crummy economy keeps alot of the reckless away lol itll be fun either way tho!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.