Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am currently living in New Jersey (the worst state ever for motocross), and am considering moving near Raleigh NC.

Just wondering if anyone is from near Raleigh or knows if it's a good quad friendly spot to move to?

I looked at the surrounding tracks and it seems theres MANY, but I have never been to any of them and just wondering if this is THE place to move if you want to take motocross seriously..

Any advice?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Move to Danville va. Lol and it's so many tracks around here. And in nc. Most are quad friendly

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too cold lol. I am looking to move somewhere where I can practice almost year round. Also close to a major city. No doubt VA is better than NJ.

How many months a year can you practice in VA?

I did some homework on NC near Raleigh there is 18+ tracks to attend within a 2 hr perimeter! That is some serious amount of tracks. About 11 of them are quad friendly...

But I been to a grand total of 0, that's why I ask ...

PS
Just looked at map and yeah it's pretty close to NC...so I guess it's pretty warm there too!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Busco is awesome.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does it have an MX track?

How many months a year are MX tracks open in NC? In jersey it sucks it's only 6 months of riding but the first and last month it's usually raining too much to ride..not to mention we have a whopping 1 track in all of new jersey!! and that 1 track allows quads only 4 times a year, LOL.

LOTs of traveling, lots of fidding around with the quad, lots of staring at the quad, but very little riding...

I'm over this weather and jersey in general. I'm going next week to NC to check out some places hopefully I end up buying something :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does it have an MX track?

How many months a year are MX tracks open in NC? In jersey it sucks it's only 6 months of riding but the first and last month it's usually raining too much to ride..not to mention we have a whopping 1 track in all of new jersey!! and that 1 track allows quads only 4 times a year, LOL.

LOTs of traveling, lots of fidding around with the quad, lots of staring at the quad, but very little riding...

I'm over this weather and jersey in general. I'm going next week to NC to check out some places hopefully I end up buying something :)
yea it has a track n lots of trails. YouTube Busco Beach bunch of guys have posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.