·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ds450mx @ Dec 15 2008, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Too loud for me. I like it to sound loud, but thats over the top![/b]
is that a good thing? lol

i love them loud lol (sounds kinda dirty! lol)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
out of commission for now lol

shes got lonestar long travle a arms now!

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
another view

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bushwacker @ Dec 18 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You going to run the stock shocks?[/b]
ya i like the stock shocks. ill get aftermarkets eventually.. when i can afford it lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joeyds450x @ Dec 16 2008, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
is that a good thing? lol

i love them loud lol (sounds kinda dirty! lol)[/b]

Its fine if you are racing on track or riding in private property, but when there is too much noise on public lands, people complain. (I'm not one of them) and then riding areas either shrink, or dissappear.

Don't get me wrong, just cause you have that pipe on doesn't mean that everywhere you ride is going to be shut down. Just, if you are going to an ORV park, put in the sparky.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ds450mx @ Dec 19 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Its fine if you are racing on track or riding in private property, but when there is too much noise on public lands, people complain. (I'm not one of them) and then riding areas either shrink, or dissappear.

Don't get me wrong, just cause you have that pipe on doesn't mean that everywhere you ride is going to be shut down. Just, if you are going to an ORV park, put in the sparky.[/b]
ya i can put the quiet core in n the spark arrestor but i race and dnt trail ride much thats y i didnt put it in rite away when i installed it

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all finished with the a arms

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
that looks really nice. i'm jealous. how much wider are those a-arms>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robbie @ Dec 25 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
that looks really nice. i'm jealous. how much wider are those a-arms>[/b]
they are 1.5 wider but i have the shocks adjusted softer so its around the 50 inch mark.. these arms are awesome..it was deffinatly worth the $500 they cost..its a world of difference..i cant wait to test them out on the mx track in the spring

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just messin around in the yard today

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
you can get the yellow grill online or at your dealer. it's like $15. the ds is probably the hardest quad to ride a wheelie on that i've rode. i thought i couldn't ride one anymore until i bought my wife a 400ex friday. nice pic, joey. you should take some video of a wheelie.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you can get the yellow grill online or at your dealer. it's like $15. the ds is probably the hardest quad to ride a wheelie on that i've rode. i thought i couldn't ride one anymore until i bought my wife a 400ex friday. nice pic, joey. you should take some video of a wheelie.
i painted mine yellow but i just ordered a yellow grille yesterday, ya its hard to find my balancing point on the ds and with one flat tire lol ill have somebody tape me on my next motocross race i had to miss the season opener and this upcoming race this weekend :suicide:due to it still being in the shop having the fuel injection replaced

·
Registered
323 Posts
were you still under warranty, joey?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts