·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive never seen one but i like the color ,i think in the USA we can only get one color setup
Here in my city we can choose yellow or red but mine is the only one. Is so rare that nobody else has this model. I think nobody likes, lol.

·
Retired Moderator
3,417 Posts
oh ya for sure i was all ready to buy a base ds when i asked the dealer if he had any other colors of the ds he was "well we do have one x package left" i was like and you didnt tell me this before.....why . ya ill take that im man for all the stuff you would have to buy just to make a base ds a x is well worth the extra cash for the x model

·
Registered
224 Posts
i shoulda bought a base cuz all the things i bought the 'x' for, ive replaced with better aftermarket things... so i coulda saved $1000 right there... i wasnt thinking, i was just excited to finally be gettin one lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Probably yes, but for people not located in US and Canada, to get a 50'' axle, the nerfs, and skidplates, would be very difficult and so expensive...
I tell you, I had to pay 640 bucks to get my HMF, and we aint that far...

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
haha joey thats exactly why i bought the base i knew that in the long run i was gunna drop a grand or so into the quad regardless of what the bike came with. i mean a grand for some nerfs, bumpers and different shocks?
blingstar bumper-$80~
blingstar grab bar-$50~
blingstar nerfs-$250~
revalved shocks-$350~
$700, with the leftover $300 i got the slipon and filter.

but the x does have those bitchin colors...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts