Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well here is my picture thread from my first race on the ds. I won production B, by a good amount, but there wasn't a very large turn out. In 4 stroke B, there was about 20 riders. I got terrible hole shots in both motos, around 12th. I worked my way up to 4th both motos, for 4th overall. Hopefully I will be able to work on my hole shots and maybe get top 3 next race. here are some of the pics, i will update it with more pictures ars they are uploaded from out photographers.

here are some more, I'm not sure if the other photographer is going to post his.

here are the rest of the pics.

The victory 1 footer. lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very nice blaster99, I wish I could race.

·
Registered
323 Posts
how did you bike hold up? nice pics, bro.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bike was awesome. Production class is a little sketchy though. i have to have my air box lid on, so it don't like to rev at the start. the 2nd moto it stalled and i had a really hard time getting it started again, it started up right as the gate dropped, so i ended up not having to bad of a hole shot.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i just finished my first weekend at cochrans mx for mmrs, got bad starts bike wheeled both times so i had to let off but i was able to get 4th first moto and 3rd second moto, i was about 8th out of the first turn first moto but ended up 4th, second out of the first turn second moto but i got pushed off a burm and got hung up so i finished 3rd. but i love the bike it works great for racin and just as a all around bike its amazing, hey blaster99 did u get into the can am program?

·
Registered
79 Posts
rate on man so did i, good program eh

·
Registered
79 Posts
did u buy the mx version or just a base model?

·
Registered
79 Posts
i just got a 08 base model lol :p same difference just different colour plastics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts