Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well here's some of the better pics of my second race on the ds. In production B, i won the first moto in the mud, and got second in the second moto, becasue i stalled in the lead. (stupid me). Another fast can-am entered production B this race, was are about the same speed, so there is going to be some close races between us. In 4 stroke B i was leading the entire first moto on a flat rear tire, and since the chain was closer to the ground it caught something and fell off on the last lap. I ended up 8th in the first moto. In the second moto i had 16th gate pick, i had a terrible holeshot, i was like 10th i think, and i ended up working my way to fourth. I know with one more lap, i could have passed 3rd place, and caught second. It was a good weekend, although, I blew both of my front shocks, I think in the first moto of production B when i over shot a double by like 20 feet. well, here's some pics.

enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
good job man!!

I cant wait to get my ds lol.... how many times can I say that?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem with engine temperature with that amount of duck tape on the front??
that's what its there for. Keeps all the mud off the radiator. It might be a little warmer than normal operating conditions, but way cooler than when the radiator is plugged with mud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts