Changing clutches is super simple! I'm guessing you only have to replace the plates, which I believe there are 9 of. all ya have to do is
1) drain the oil
2) loosen clutch cover bolts and remove clutch cover
3) remove springs and clutch plates leaving them in order of outside to inside
4) clean out the clutch housing with some contact cleaner
5) Find your two new outsid4e clutch plates (Usually the spaces between the little squares along the plates are tighter on the very first one to go in, and very last one to go in- Inside outside plate)
6) rough all the plates up a little bit on cement floor so you dont have clutch slipping
7) put a little oil on each plate and throw them back in
Its a super simple procedure and the little tips like rubbing the plates to rough them up are optional, but definately ya should consider it.
The clutch housing you can use the philips or I believe an 8 or 10 mil socket... no special tools required after that to change the plates... if your changing the entire basket however, you may need a special tool.