Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i talked my wife out of a few hundred dollars, so i got to order some new stuff. i ordered black itp ss wheels, maxxis razrs, black ac racing nerfs & bumpers. i can't wait for the stuff to get here!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Put up some pics when you get all that stuff installed. I just did my taxes and getting about a grand, I'm planning on getting a pc5,rossier intake and HMF pipe.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think my next purchase is gonna be the pc 3 or 5. i don't think i'll put much more in after that. might get the motor work eventually. i'll get a new quad in the last quarter of the year. well, that is if suzuki does something different or ktm goes w/ efi. who knows, might get the ds for another year.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I wanna get that 15mm stroker crank that Mr.Horsepower is developing. I think the ltr450 is due for a major update. My bro is building his ltr up for drag racing and its going to take alot of money to get the weight down. This month he is going to spend 3gs on a 585 engine kit.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's gonna be awesome if you get that. can't wait to see some number for that. your brother has a beast, lol. i've never seen any quads like his. maybe some day i'll make it out to the dunes.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I did my taxes and I'm getting back $1100. Heres my list. My bro took of his Flex bars off his drag ltr and gave them to me, now I need oversized bar mounts. If anyone knows what will work post a link.

HMF full Ironman exhaust
Tag black bumper
UM skid plate
streamline rear brake rotor
Velocity filter- was goimg to get rossier intake but going to wait for Dasa intake
rear brake caliper- I hit a rock and busted skid plate and bent the rotor, so I had to take the pads off. I took my friend out ridin one day and forgot to tell him the rear brake wasn't working and the piston was pushed out all the way and destoryed it.
pc5- release date in 4-6 weeks

·
Registered
36 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bushwacker @ Feb 8 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I did my taxes and I'm getting back $1100. Heres my list. My bro took of his Flex bars off his drag ltr and gave them to me, now I need oversized bar mounts. If anyone knows what will work post a link.

HMF full Ironman exhaust
Tag black bumper
UM skid plate
streamline rear brake rotor
Velocity filter- was goimg to get rossier intake but going to wait for Dasa intake
rear brake caliper- I hit a rock and busted skid plate and bent the rotor, so I had to take the pads off. I took my friend out ridin one day and forgot to tell him the rear brake wasn't working and the piston was pushed out all the way and destoryed it.
pc5- release date in 4-6 weeks[/b]

Fasst makes a bar mount. Its around 60-70$

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like 1100 well spent. i'll pick up the dasa intake if they ever release one. i can't wait to get my stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts