Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have the stock aarms off my ds450 without the bearings, and a x-package seat cover with the foam, plastic heal gaurds for sale if anybody is interested

i need all four rims without tires off a base model ds450 asap, not the x-package rims any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks joey

·
Registered
323 Posts
pics of the seat plzzz

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
replied on atvriders

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol ok!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i also have the ds450x handle bar pad 4 sale if anybody wants it

·
Registered
323 Posts
yup, joey will ship.. he's no scam, lol. thanks again. pics of the handle bar pad??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here ya go rowland

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
i don't really need that i guess. i think i'm gonna buy some flex bars soon. do you like those tags bars, joey?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i don't really need that i guess. i think i'm gonna buy some flex bars soon. do you like those tags bars, joey?
there stock its just a tag bar pad my friend had lying around lol but that 1 inch riser on the dsx makes a huge difference, im gna go with som flex bars also

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have the xpackage front and rear rims for sale and the x package nerfbars NET IS RIPPED ON THE LEFT SIDE if interested ill post pics, give me an offer if interested...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
some parts for sale

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yup i have them

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you need the top and bottom from the same side? $150 per side for the upper and lower arm... thats cheaper than wuts on ebay...

·
Registered
89 Posts
yes same side bounced and hit a tree. pretty nasty broke my own arm to. is that shipped? give me total and how to pay.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that sucks ill find out the shipping and let you know, just send a check and ill send out the arms when i get your check. ill give you my address when i find out how much shipping is, wut side do you need the left or the right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts