Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here are some pictures of my ds, its not as clean as I would like, but oh well. I have a ton of racing pictures from last weekend that i will post later as well.

what do ya think?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very nice blaster99, my dealer don't have the 09's yet.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i haven't seen an 09 yet either. did you get any parts through the racer support?

·
Registered
224 Posts
ive sa few 09s they look like they sit very high in the rear mine sits so low its the lowest ds450 ive ever seen in person, that thing is sweet are those 20s in the rear or 18s?

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks like 20s. do they make 20s in the mx tire?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah those are 18s. I got all the parts from the racer support program too. pretty good deal if you ask me. lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
did you get the stabilizer through the program? what is the difference in the can am a arms and a set of housers or lone stars?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the stabilizer through someone else, they don't offer it though the program. honestly, I'm not sure what differences there are between the a-arms. I see nothing wrong with these stock ones. They have all the adjustments, and are long travel. They handle just as nice as my jb did on my suzuki, so there is noting wrong with them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
sick graphics man, i'm gettin a replica set of jeramy lawsons but with my sponsers put in

·
Registered
79 Posts
ya man no worrys eh i will for sure!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Supper sexy!!! love G4 graphics. they make sweat stuff. now just put a quad tech hump seat on it and youll love it foe show

·
Registered
79 Posts
man I just had a big wreck, wrecked the subframe and a bunch of other parts LOL people were amazed that I walked away from the crash

·
Registered
323 Posts
pics of the bike?? glad you're ok.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
dude its a curse everyone is wrecking! my buddy just wrecked this weekend too! totalled his raptor!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha I'm working on the seat, maybe if i win enough contingency money to pay this thing off, ill get one. that sucks about your crash though, one of my friends broke his axle off the face of a jump, hes lucky he didn't crash too.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah, all I've got is hiper rims front and rear, rear not in pictures, maxxis razr tires, precision stabilizer, motoworks sr4 slip-on and the race ecm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts