1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
ill get mine up tomorrow after i wash em from this weekends race

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here is mine. Its an 08. I just bought it about an month ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
My 2011 X Xc basically stock except for the mods below

·
Registered
226 Posts
Here's a few pics. It was my first season racing and first sport quad ever owning or riding. I love my DS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Here's a few pics. It was my first season racing and first sport quad ever owning or riding. I love my DS!!!
What series? How did you do? What class?

And how do you like the Pro-Armor Nerfs? I like the solid heel guards as opposed to net ones. Just curious how they have held up?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Here is mine...

2011 DS450X XC
'Race' ECU
Motoworks SR-4 G1 Pipe
BCS Sprocket Guard
BCS Sharkfin
BCS Front Sprocket Retainer
BCS Inline Cooler
Fleming Design Solutions Radiator Mod w/ Outerwears

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm jealous of everybodys black plastics lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
What series? How did you do? What class?

And how do you like the Pro-Armor Nerfs? I like the solid heel guards as opposed to net ones. Just curious how they have held up?
I race with the Mideast Racing series and this season was basically just learning. I got a few 2nd and 3rd place finishes in C 25+ then I moved to A class for the last 3 races and got two 5th places and one 4th. My lap times were a little off the leader just made stupid mistakes. Im working hard this winter to get more seat time and get my bike dialed in a little better. I WILL BE COMPETITIVE in A class next season!!!
I really like the Pro Armors. TheY were pretty cheap($200 shipped) and they are not as low as the stock Xxc nerfs. Plus they hold up WAY better.

Where do you race?

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice pics! Shaulis you gonna make any Mideast races this year?

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks! and idk.. im hoping to! i know im going to atleast make the palmetto powersports one. and maybe CAW. im hoping i can make them. not enough to run points tho!

·
Registered
548 Posts
can2... are you using the DWT Mudplugs on the rear? Looks like you're using them on the factory ITP wheels???

Thanks for any info.

Coming soon.... Precision Stabilizer, Rocket Ron Revalved XXC Shocks and Modified Linkage!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes that is the new DWT plugs on the stock ITP rims. I didn't think it would work. I had them for two months and they wouldn't take them back. So they sat. Just 1 day I tried again and push very hard and that's what you see. It don't fit against the beadlock. The fingers are a quarter inch out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Tommy T ...... what size tires are you running? I'll be at my first mideast race feb 19th. I just picked up a ds450x last week and am trying to get it setup, it's got the mx package and it looks like the narrowest I can get it before the race is gonna be like 48-49in........this should be good LOL. I hope that 10mile fast easy loop Burren put it isn't too tight.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I run 20 for rears and 21 up front. Not sure how tight this track will be but I would get narrow ASAP. What kinda front suspension are you lookin for?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just finished this XC bike...Selling it to finish school tho :/

1 - 20 of 44 Posts