Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
the guy that I traded quads with gave me the original X suspension, but I just found out this AM when I was checking it over, it needs all new ball joints. I could get the parts in time, but would have zero time to setup/test everything. Since this race is gonna be more of a get in shape / practice for me I'm gonna just run the MX stuff. This is really just my backup/practice quad so I don't want to dump a ton of $ into it just yet, as I need the funds to put my main eng back together (blew the case out weekend b4 last :suicide:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sweet bro^^^^

·
Registered
301 Posts
nice, how's that sock on the frt work?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Here's a couple with the new graphics. I'll get more up when we get some at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
What are you using for mesh on the front end?

·
Registered
226 Posts
It's some screen from lowes. I think they called it dog screen or something. It was on the same isle as the regular screen. Same stuff canamxteam uses. One day when I grow up I'll be as fast as he is

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've only rode with them once and I really like the fronts. Not real happy with the rears(too much side grip) but gonna try more air pressure and see what happens.

·
Registered
385 Posts
quadrcr89....are those Kendas on the front and rear? I was looking at those online, the reviews were good and the price was right too! What do you think of them? What terrain you ride on as well?

·
Registered
226 Posts
quadrcr89....are those Kendas on the front and rear? I was looking at those online, the reviews were good and the price was right too! What do you think of them? What terrain you ride on as well?
No they're Maxxis Xc's

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
They are Kenda Kutter Xc's...They work great, I ride a lot of sandy/rocky xc trail's, they also work great in the loose dirt and muddy trails. For the price and durability I really impressed. I'll continue buying these tires!

·
Registered
226 Posts
couple more

Attachments

21 - 40 of 44 Posts