Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive never set up a group buy before but do you think we could get a group buy for possibly precision steering stabilzers? I know I'm in the market for one and they seem to be a hot item and noone ever sells them. How many other people would be interested?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ask them whats the best price they could do if you had ten people to buy the stabilizer. id be in
just shot them a email. hopefully hear back by tomorrow.

·
Retired Moderator
3,417 Posts
ive tried and im a dealer your not going to get much of a deal i think 10% is what they said and you still had to get 10 people.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive tried and im a dealer your not going to get much of a deal i think 10% is what they said and you still had to get 10 people.
only 10%? shit thats gay

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm in for one if you can get 20% off.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the email. We can’t discount out product but if one of our dealers does without telling us, then we would never know.

If you are looking for stabilizers for the ds450 I would highly recommend going with our pro model. The ds has a front side radiator, so the pro with its built in reservoir to compensate for thermal expansion is critical.

Contact Michele at Hetrick Racing. Her son Joel races the ds450 in the nationals pro class

Hetrick Racing
[email protected]

Best regards
George Athanasiou
Precision Racing Products
[email protected]

That is what I received back from them today. Looks like no group buys straight through precision

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hetrick's are good people, Rich built a 250R Powervalve engine for my buddy's quad back in the early 2000's. Super nice guy. Used to run Fox Raceway in Marienville, PA back in the day (was even in a Huevos Film).

I'd be down for a group buy but I already have a Precison Stabilizer that I got from Cam.

·
Registered
811 Posts
^that's where I'm going to be ordering mine from. Great prices on everything!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts