Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the weapons of choice are for your rear shock. I'm thinking a rocketRon revalve on a 2012 xxc model may be the best choice. I'm open to other ideas though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I run a Rocket Ron revalve with his extended pullrod on my practice quad and a Fox podium with Rons extended pull rod on my race quad. Both are nice but I really prefer the Fox. Still not 100% happy with either though. Maybe I just need to stand up more lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx Tommy, Be nice to find that perfect shock LOL.

·
Registered
24 Posts
East Coast Suspension

I recently got a new '14 X XC & was not quite sure on who I was going to have give me a hand with setup (of clickers [rebound, high/low speed comp]), valving, & rebuild (when needed). Found a company called East Coast Suspension (ECS RACING, ph is 724-336-3293). Guys name is John & he knows his stuff. Didn't have time for him to revalve the stockers but told him what the quad was doing based off of my 1st race with completely ALL stock setup. He made adjustments to the clickers & the next race it was a night & day difference. Had time for him to rebuild & revalve, got the ride height close (7" @ the pegs & 7 1/2" behind a-arms) & it was even better. Found out that this thing likes to be a little taller in the front (now running ride height @ 7" @ pegs & 7 3/4" @ a-arms) & just placed 3rd today @ AWRCS & the quad worked AWESOME!!!!! I would definitely look him up.

Reactions: foxjunky

·
Registered
548 Posts
Placed 3rd today @ AWRCS & the quad worked AWESOME!!!!! I would definitely look him up.
Looked like it was pretty muddy! My buddy Dave won the SxS division in his Maverick.

Good luck the rest of the series! They've been getting a ton of riders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts