Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the ds has a 4/110 (same as honda) bolt pattern on the rear wheels. This is good news because it opens up lots of options.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i noticed that too. i had 2 sets of itp wheels for my honda and sold them w/ my old four wheeler.

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrHorsepower @ Dec 10 2008, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like the ds has a 4/110 (same as honda) bolt pattern on the rear wheels. This is good news because it opens up lots of options.[/b]
are they only the same as the honda450 or are there any other 450s with the same bolt pattern?

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DS450 #69 @ Dec 15 2008, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
honda suzuki ktm polaris....[/b]
wut about the front are they the same as honda and polaris

·
Registered
306 Posts
True it is 4-110 but the offset is larger on stock ds rims like +6, so a set off your Honda will probably make it narrow in the rear unless you have a wider axle to compensate, etc..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good Info Guys!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just measured and compared the offsets of my stock wheels and my DWT beadlocks... they are the same exact offset for the rears.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
according to that chart, the ltr450 wheels are also 4/110...I am asking because there is a set of used 20/10/8 ITP Sandstars for sale here and I wanna jump on them if they'll fit!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts