Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Between 800 and 1100. Rocket Ron does complete rebuild for 950.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
just a revalve? dude, $350. Kenny Zahrt did mine for that, both front and rear. shop around more. for $800 you can get new long travel shocks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
RocketRons work is top notch. i run it on my ktm and worth every penny. For under 1k you have all three shocks dialed in. Cant beat that deal.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
$350. deal beat. and he has a track out back so you can test em out and he makes all necessary changes right then and there. i think hes probably a lot cheaper cuz its just him in his shop and hes kinda hurting for business right now. couldnt be happier with him though. $800+ just seems a little high to me...

·
Registered
425 Posts
950 and your shocks are completely revalved, rebuilt, and resprung. You can only go so far with just a simple revalve. If its just a revalve $350 is an average price... Rocket Ron Can make your shocks like this...

this is the can am kit, triple rate fronts, dual rate rear, high flow piston mod, valving changes , rear link mod . all for 900. can ams now have there GAME ON.

Driver wouldnt say they're good and worth it unless they were.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
ah well thats a little different hahaha...damn. yea they were reabuilt too only reason we didnt change springs is cuz i dont race and he said they were rated for more weight and should last me at least another year till they should be replaced, and by then i figured id be LT by then anyways...and yea there were no mods to the piston or link. just rebuild and revalve. i stand corrected. touche (sp?)

·
Retired Moderator
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rocket ron looks like he really knows what to do ,is there a link for him ?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Lol. Ya. we were just on different pages thats all. Not everyone needs springs, and if your happy with what you got and the improvement than ya got a sweet deal!

The link for Rocket Ron is

Board Message

Give him a call @ 317-319-4381

·
Registered
425 Posts
No man. Just the phone number

1 - 11 of 11 Posts