Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner

revalving

5K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  xrider77 
#1 ·
whats a good price to pay for a re valving on shocks?

#2 ·
Between 800 and 1100. Rocket Ron does complete rebuild for 950.

#5 ·
$350. deal beat. and he has a track out back so you can test em out and he makes all necessary changes right then and there. i think hes probably a lot cheaper cuz its just him in his shop and hes kinda hurting for business right now. couldnt be happier with him though. $800+ just seems a little high to me...

#6 ·
950 and your shocks are completely revalved, rebuilt, and resprung. You can only go so far with just a simple revalve. If its just a revalve $350 is an average price... Rocket Ron Can make your shocks like this...

this is the can am kit, triple rate fronts, dual rate rear, high flow piston mod, valving changes , rear link mod . all for 900. can ams now have there GAME ON.

Driver wouldnt say they're good and worth it unless they were.

#7 ·
ah well thats a little different hahaha...damn. yea they were reabuilt too only reason we didnt change springs is cuz i dont race and he said they were rated for more weight and should last me at least another year till they should be replaced, and by then i figured id be LT by then anyways...and yea there were no mods to the piston or link. just rebuild and revalve. i stand corrected. touche (sp?)

#9 ·
Lol. Ya. we were just on different pages thats all. Not everyone needs springs, and if your happy with what you got and the improvement than ya got a sweet deal!

The link for Rocket Ron is

Board Message

Give him a call @ 317-319-4381

#11 ·
No man. Just the phone number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.