Can-Am DS-450 Forum :: DS450HQ.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike was stolen Saturday night at he 3rd round of the GNCC series in Morganton NC. Its an 2007 trx450er with kicker the subframe was broke during the race so it probable sits funny. Any info please call 770 five 60 four 567 ask for Richard Taylor. Red plastics, arsfx suspension, recluse clutch, flexx bars, ims tank with drybreak, hiper wheels, hmf exhaust, quad tech seat and hood. SG graphix with Quinn Motorsports and Comprehensive Automotive. There is a reward no questions asked.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Story I got from the owner is that the crook called local area GNCC racer/dealer this morning wanting to get a thumb throttle for the "new" quad that he got over the weekend at the track. He then continued to brag about how nice the quad was explaining to quad to him. He had saw on either Quadzone or facebook where the bike was stolen and knew to look out for it. He knew this guy was a know criminal so he got the local PD involved, and now the bike is at the local PD and the owners are going to get it tonight. It was found in the same county that it was stolen in.

·
Registered
811 Posts
that's one reason i got insurance on my quad. $170 a year is way cheaper than paying on a quad I don't have.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah there is an article in the latest issue of dirtwheels that talks about insurance. They compare the rates of the big 3 insurance companies. $900 a year sounds like allot IMO the most I think they got quoted was like $350.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts